- December 21, 2018
- Posted by: ipaytotal
- Category: best high risk merchant account provider, best high risk merchant services, E-Commerce, online payments, Visa/MasterCard's Internet Requirements
So as to meet Visa and MasterCard’s policies for online processing (E-Commerce), your website must meet the requirements listed below. At the time of the application process, these can be in a development environment.
- Merchant operating name (Doing Business As or DBA) should be displayed on the website.
- Webpage, where customer payment information is entered, must be secured with a valid SSL certificate.
- List your products or service offerings clearly with prices and their descriptions.
- Display your full Terms and Conditions/Return/Refund/Cancellation policy to your customers.
- Show an actual address for customer correspondence (should not be a P.O. box).
- List country of permanent establishment en route to check out.
While not required, additional suggestions listed below will enable you to make an optimal customer experience and help in reducing vulnerability to chargebacks:
- Post customer care service contact number or email address on your site.
- Advise customers clearly about the delivery method and timing.
- Incorporate a statement about known tariffs, export taxes, or any other relevant restrictions.
- Show the logos for the Card Brands you acknowledge (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, etc).
When your application is approved, iPayTotal will inform you if your website is non-compliant and we can guide you in website compliance. You at that point have 60 days to bring your website into compliance. You can get in touch with us at +44 800 776 5988 or get in touch with us through our website.
Once we’ve checked your website and everything looks great, the conditional approval will be removed. These necessities are commanded by the Card Brands and are important. In the event that your website remains non-compliant following 60 days, your processed funds will be held pending website compliance. Following 90 days, your account could be shut. Kindly don’t delay, and as usual, connect with us if you have any inquiries.